Resources in Kalamazoo
As a therapist in Kalamazoo, I pride myself on knowing quality resources in the area (e.g. physical therapists, doctors, lawyers, etc.) to which I can refer my clients. Given my desire to provide quality care to my clients, partnering with other professionals in the area who are like-minded can be a great way for me to give back to others. So, please enjoy this list as a central source for trusted members of the community.
- Strength For Life – Owner/developer Patrick Smith has been a professional trainer for the past 20+ years, researching, and applying kinesiology and exercise physiology principles and implementing effective exercises and training strategies with a wide array of individuals, from competitive athletes to retirees. His knowledge and experience has led to the development of the Strength for Life Foundation Training System which is designed to build the foundation your body needs, so you can achieve the results you want. Make a commitment to a training experience that will make a measurable difference in your life. Contact Patrick to discuss your training options via email at email@example.com or by phone at 269-491-9972.
For Holistic Health:
- Nature’s Dance – A holistic family of uniquely skilled practitioners all sharing an intention of assisting clients in experiencing balance, health, wellness, and joy in their lives. Each practitioner has unique training, like you, your desire for balanced health has been challenged. It’s important to be aware of what we eat, use, believe, and breathe as all are factors to consider for balanced health. Our personal experience is very rich, allowing us to empathize and share positive solutions with our client. Sound Therapy, Energy Touch, Energy Healing, and Massage available. Visit their website at http://naturesdance.us/.
- Palchen Study Group in Kalamazoo – A Tibetan Buddhist meditation and study group. (Not necessary to be Buddhist in order to attend.) Visit their website, http://www.palchenkalamazoo.org/, for more information about when meditation groups will be hosted. Or, contact Matt Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org/(269) 275-0090. Meditation group meets at The Center for Psychotherapy and Wellness – 900 Peeler St., Kalamazoo, MI 49008.
- Bent9 Hot Yoga – A fitness-based hot yoga studio offering yoga, barre, & group fitness classes. “We think goals should be aspirational, not impossible. Let us help you reach those goals by introducing your mind to your body in a safe, fun & connective way.” Find more information at http://www.bent9hotyoga.com/.
For Personal Assistance:
- A Single Ray of Hope, LLC – Professional and individualized service for busy individuals, families and businesses to free up your valuable time for more important priorities. Some of our services include shopping, errands, house and pet sitting, wait service, parties/special events, organizing/downsizing, and move assistance. Our clients are able to focus their time on what they truly want and need to do…and very simply delegate the rest to us. Reclaim Your Time Today! Find out more about services at www.asinglerayofhope.com or by contacting owner, Mary Beth Esquibel, at 269-720-7605 or at Marybeth@asinglerayofhope.com.
More coming soon… Check back often to watch this list grow. Or, contact me to advise me of a trusted local professional or group that should be added.